The drain opener that works when others won’t!
Clogged drains are no match for FLOWEASY® Sulfuric Acid Drain Opener. Its proprietary virgin sulfuric acid formula dissolves grease and other organic material in 15 minutes! The environmentally and consumer friendly FLOWEASY® is the fast-acting, professional-strength drain opener that plumbers reach for first. But, it’s still safe enough for home use in all types of drains and toilets, even with septic systems. Plus, it can be poured into standing water, eliminating the need to bail the sink before using.
- POWERFUL – proprietary formulation of 93% virgin sulfuric acid with inhibitors to dissolve any organic material including coffee grounds, grease, hair, paper, sanitary napkins, rags, sludge and/or soap
- FAST – professional strength to unclog drain fast – the clog is typically free-flowing within 15 minutes of treatment
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE – will not harm PVC pipe or septic tanks, and is safe to use for all common drains, cleanouts, sinks and toilets
- SAFE – No blowback and little to no odor, plus safety-focused packaging
- TRUSTWORTHY – Made in USA
When sulfuric acid drain opener is poured down the drain, it begins working immediately. It reacts with whatever it contacts as it makes its way through the pipes. In some cases, the acid can begin producing extreme heat and gases (an exothermic reaction). This heat will often cause the water in the pipes to boil. That means you have temperatures in excess of 212ºF in your drain. This reaction is very dynamic and occurs spontaneously. When using competing products without FLOWEASY’s proprietary formulation, a hazardous “blow back” effect can be experienced as gases and heat are released due to the reaction. In such cases, water, chemicals and anything in the pipes could erupt out of the drain while an uninformed consumer might be looking into or over the drain. For this reason, many ordinances will require sales of sulfuric acid drain openers to be restricted to licensed plumbers only.
What makes FLOWEASY safe to use?
FLOWEASY presents a safe and effective drain solution. Our drain opener has a proprietary blend of buffers and inhibitors that slow down the volatile reaction caused when sulfuric acid is poured into water. The inhibitors reduce heat output from the exothermic reaction, and also the risk of “blow back”. It is safe for consumers and won’t harm your pipes or septic system.
FLOWEASY is also the only sulfuric acid drain opener that can be used in a toilet bowl. Other sulfuric acid drain openers produce too much heat and can crack the porcelain or ceramic.
FLOWEASY dissolves anything organic, but goes inert after 15 minutes.
Watch our demonstration:
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions!